Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Tip: Where to find a sales and use tax professional

The best place to start is with your CPA. And if they're not comfortable with anything beyond filling out the return, then a big CPA firm. Here's one article on this and a whole lot more.

Sales Tax Guy

Here's information on our upcoming seminars and webinars

And please don't forget to visit our advertisers!

No comments: