Friday, February 03, 2012

Great Article: Beware of Posting Sales Tax Questions on Social Media Sites

There's a first time for everything

from www.salestaxsupport.com

My heart always sinks when I do a public sales tax seminar and see a sales tax auditor shows up.  I know that the rest of the class will go completely quiet and not ask questions.  They're terrified that the auditor will notice.  And with all this social media flopping around, you just never know when those auditors are lurking, waiting to pounce.  Enjoy the article




This link is part of a series called "Excellent articles that I wish I had written."  The short name is "Great Articles." 

The Sales Tax Guy
http://salestaxguy.blogspot.com

Don't forget our upcoming seminars and webinars.
http://www.salestax-usetax.com/
Picture note: the image above is hosted on Flickr. If you'd like to see more, click on the photo.  And yes, I once did a seminar in a room with a mirror ball.  Actually, now that I think of it, a couple of times.  Sigh.

No comments: